Test Fixtures for Solar Cell I-V and QE Measurments
PV Measurements Solar Cell I-V Curve Measurement Systems and Solar Cell Quantum Efficiency/IPCE/Spectral Response Measurement Systems can be complemented by the addition of one or more test fixtures. Having the right test fixture allows the scientist to easily mount samples and maintain the needed control to make accurate and precise measurements.
- Temperature control with both cooling and heating
- All-back-contact (superstrate)
- Spring loaded probes for front contact
- Vacuum chuck mounting to the stage
- Mounting holes to attach the fixture to the optics board
- Invertible test fixtures for superstrate devices
Below are some examples of our test fixtures. Click the thumbnail for a larger picture.
|Substrate devices with silicon like designs ||Organic and other superstrate or all-back-contact devices||Substrate devices and silicon cells.
Contact your PV Measurements representative for more details on test fixtures and which one is the best for your application.