Solar Cell I-V Data Acquisition System
Intended for customers who already have a light source or wish to purchase one separately, these systems interface with your continuous solar simulator and test device mounting fixture to measure the current-voltage characteristics of solar cells and small PV modules. These easy-to-use systems sweep I-V curves, calculate solar cell parameters, generate printable test reports, and save test data in text files. Sweep range, direction, and rate are adjustable.
Basic System Features
- Designed for use with customer's solar simulator and test fixture
- Voltage range ±2.0 volts and ±10.0 volts
- Current ranges ±0.1 mA to ±1.0 amperes
- Computes solar cell parameters including Voc, Isc, Jsc, Vmax, Imax, Pmax, and efficiency
- Measures light and dark I-V characteristics
- Uses 4-wire interface to test device mounting and contacting fixture
- Computer and I-V measurement software
- Automatic solar simulator shutter control Instruction manual
- Irradiance monitor to compensate for lamp flicker and drift
- Additional current and voltage ranges
- Provide measurement results to your database
- Setup and training at your site
- Other options are available; contact us to discuss your requirements.
Please note that customized systems are designed to meet your needs. Individual systems vary in appearance, components, and features.