Solar Simulator Spectroradiometer
The spectroradiometer measures the spectral irradiance of sunlight and solar simulators to help ensure accurate measurements.
It includes an optical pickup head with a diode-array spectrometer to measure light and a notebook computer for portability.
Customized software interprets signals from the spectrometer, maintains calibration information, calculates solar simulator spectral classification, and displays and saves test data.
Basic System Features
- Diode-array spectrometer
- Sensor probe
- Notebook computer
- Custom software, including classification calculation
- Wavelength range 350 to 1100 nm
- Spectral bandwidth and resolution approximately 4 nm
- Instruction manual
- Calibration lamp to ensure accurate measurements
- Extended wavelength range
Please review the I-V Health brochure for more information on the Spectroradiometer and contact email@example.com for additional product details.